- A male deer or goat.
- A male rabbit or hare.
- A male of other species, such as the ferret.
- (US) An uncastrated sheep, a ram.
- (US colloquial) A dollar.
- A young buck: an adventurous or high-spirited young man.
- (UK, obsolete) By extension of (6), a fop or dandy.
- A piece put in front of the dealer in the pocker card game. The buck stops with smb - smb assumes all the responsibility.
- Blame; responsibility; scapegoat; finger-pointing.
- The buck stops here. -U.S. President Harry S. Truman
- (1): (goat) billy-goat, buck-goat, he-goat
- (3): (ferret) hob, hob-ferret
- (4): ram, tup
- (5): greenback
4 letters in word "buck": B C K U.
No anagrams for buck found in this word list.
Words found within buck: